منتدى الشهيد العظيم مارجرجس بالمنصورة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

أقوال د . عباس محمود العقاد .. احمد بهجت وغيرهم

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
marigerges.tk
من خدام مارجرجس
marigerges.tk

المساهمات : 214
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/02/2008
العمر : 33
الموقع : http://www.marigerges.yoo7.com

أقوال د . عباس محمود العقاد .. احمد بهجت وغيرهم Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: أقوال د . عباس محمود العقاد .. احمد بهجت وغيرهم   أقوال د . عباس محمود العقاد .. احمد بهجت وغيرهم I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 25, 2008 8:51 pm

God is the truth. There has to be a truth for the Universe. No argument about that. Arguments between people start when they begin to search for what God's presence means to them. Because then they are looking for what they love or hate, their future. This is where one starts to argue.
Dr, Abbas Mahmoud El Aqad
أن الله هو الحقيقة، و لابد للكون من حقيقة على كل حال - فما يجوز أن يكون في ذلك خلاف. و إنما يبدأ الخلاف بين الناس حين يبحثون عما يعنيهم من وجود الله ، لأنهم يبحثون حينئذ عن الجزاء و المصير ، و ما يصيبهم مما يحبون أو يكرهون …… و هذا منار كل خلاف.
د. عباس محمود العقاد
He, who seeks God, seeks Him because he sees a deficiency in the existence, no one can fill except God. Or because he sees the amazement of the existence that no one deserves except God
Dr, Abbas Mahmoud El Aqad
الباحث عن الله يبحث عنه لأنه يرى نقصا في الوجود لا يكمله إلا الله
أو لأنه يرى إعجابا بالوجود لا يستحقه إلا الله
د. عباس محمود العقاد
I may understand a man who looks down on the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot understand one who would look up at the skies and still denies the existence of God.
Abraham Lincoln
في وسعى أن أفهم رجلا يصوب نظره إلى الأرض و يكون ملحدا ، غير أنني لا أستطيع أن أدرك كيف يصوب نظره إلى السماء ثم ينكر وجوده
أبرا هام لنكو لن
The inner peace of the soul is where one stands and sees himself walking on a bridge, coming from nothing going to God
Ahmed Behgat
إن السلام الداخلي هو المعادل الموضوعي لموقف يرى فيه المرء نفسه يسير فوق جسر … قادما من العدم ذاهبا إلى الله
أحمد بهجت
There is no power able to wake up the human soul except by going back to God. Nothing can move the Man's desire towards the freedom except faith in God
Ahmed Behgat
ليس هناك قوة تقدر على إيقاظ الروح الإنساني سوى العودة إلى الله ، و ليس هناك ما يثير رغبة الإنسان في الحرية الحقيقية سوى الإيمان بالله
أحمد بهجت
God has created the whole universe by love. I don't mean by a tool called 'love', but with the power of love. God has said 'let it be' for what was not there so the universe was created from the womb of nonexistence
Ahmed Behgat
إن الله خلق الكون بالحب. لا أقصد بأداة اسمها الحب إنما بقوة الحب . إن الله يقول "كن" لما هو معدوم فيولد الوجود من رحم العدم
أحمد بهجت
‎I have seen God number of times.‎‎I've seen Him filling the desperate hearts with hope.‎ ‎I've seen Him gives life back to bodies that the doctors declared are dead.‎
‎I have seen God bring justice to the wronged‎ ‎And to the needy showers of the missed love‎ ‎To the weeping one his smile that time has stolen away.‎ ‎I have seen God disarm the Untrue of all its weapons; focus light on the hidden truth, so that it glitters ‎‎as a gem in the midst of the night.‎ ‎Giving His blessing to the fingers to a surgical and help him to carry out a miracle beyond human's ‎‎understanding. .I've seen Him making it up for people by giving the blind a mind that transforms the ‎‎sound to pictures; and the crippled imagination to walk till the end of the earth.‎
Ali Amin
رأيت الله عدة مرات
رأيته يملأ القلوب اليائسة بالأمل، رأيته يرد الحياة إلى أجساد حكم عليها الأطباء بالعدم
رأيت الله يرد إلى المظلوم حقه و إلى المحروم أضعاف الحب الذي فقده و إلى الباكي ابتسامته التي ‏مسحها الزمن من فوق شفتيه.‏
رأيت الله يجرد الباطل من كل أسلحته ، و يسلط الأنوار على الحق المدفون تحت التراب ، فيلمع كما ‏تلمع الجواهر في سواد الليل.‏
يمنح بركته لأصابع جراح، و يساعده على تحقيق معجزة تفوق مستوى البشر. رأيته يعوض الناس ، ‏فيعطى الأعمى عقلا، يحول الصوت إلى صورة و يمنح المقعد خيالا يمشى به إلى آخر الدنيا
على أمين
‎Do not get disturbed by anything, do not fear anything. For everything will fade away, but God will ‎‎not. He alone is sufficient for life.‎
‎Aly Abi Daraz‎ لا تدع شيئا يزعجك ، و لا تدع شيئا يخيفك فكل شئ يزول إلا الله و الله وحده فيه الكفاية
على أبى دراز ‎There are many signs in the whole universe that are more powerful and deeper than anything that was ‎‎said about God and His mighty power over everything.‎
‎Anis Mansour‎
آيات كثيرة في الكون ، أوضح و أعمق من كل ما قيل في وصف الله : وحدانيته و قدرته المطلقة على ‏كل! شئ ‏
أنيس منصور
‎Faith in God gives peace to one's soul. You have to believe in Him and accept Him even before you ‎‎think of Him. Then You can think of God within faith. Faith is like a medicine that is prescribed by a ‎‎doctor. And God is The Doctor, the Almighty. You don't argue before having the medicine, you don't ‎‎ask about its ingredients or how was it manufactured; because you are not a chemist yourself. Maybe if ‎‎you ask the doctor, you'll get
confused and might end up not having it and stay sick. ‎‎You accept God by faith because you believe in Him and in His mercy over you.‎
‎Ehsan Abdel Kodous‎
‏إن الإيمان بالله راحة للنفس ، يجب أن تسلم به و تقبله قبل أن تفكر، ثم بعد ذلك تفكر في ‏حدود هذا الأيمان. إن الإيمان كالدواء الذي يكتبه لك الطبيب، و الطبيب هنا هو الله كلى القدرة. و أنت لا ‏تناقش الدواء قبل أن تتناوله، و لا تسأل عن مركباته و كيفية صنعه ‏‎-‎‏ فأنت لست كيميائيا، و ربما لو ‏سألت احترت و تعبت، فترفض الدواء و يعز عليك الشفاء. إنما أنت تقبل الله بالإيمان لأنك تثق فيه و في ‏رحمته عليك.‏
إحسان عبد القدوس
God has a special way to reach everyone.
Emerson
أن الله يدخل من باب خاص إلى كل فرد
أميرسون
‎No one knows what life is. Yet they keep asking who is God , the creator of light and life‎
‎Faun Fox - Scientist in Biology‎ لا أحد منا يستطيع أن يعرف ما هي الحياة و مع ذلك يسألوننا من هو الله مصدر النور و مصدر الحياة
‎‏ عالم بيولوجي فون أكسل ‏‎ ‎I could live without neither food nor water, but there is no way to live without a Creator. ‎‎If you pluck out my eye, cut my nose, you won't be able to kill me.‎ ‎But if you rip me of my faith in God , then you ripped me off my life‎
‎Gandhi‎ قد أعيش بغير غذاء أو ماء و لكن لا سبيل إلى العيش بدون خالق، إنك إذا اقتلعت عيني ، إن قطعت ‏أنفى ما لاستطعت أن تقتلني ، و لكنك إذا سلبتني إيماني في الله فقد سلبتني الحياة
غاندي ‎As science achieves more success, it provides us with more evidence that declares the existence of a ‎‎creative authoritative absolute wisdom.
‎Scientist and Chemists only builds the temples of science that glorifies the name of the Great Creator‎
‎Scientist Hershel‎ كلما أتسع نطاق العلوم ، كثرت الأدلة على وجود حكمة خالقة ، قادرة مطلقة. و ما العلماء الطبيعيون و ‏الكيماويون
و علماء الفلك ، إلا بناة لمعابد العلوم التي ترفع أسم الخالق العظيم.‏
عالم الفلك، هر شل ‎Do not doubt the Creator. It is not logical that consequences alone are the base for this universe. Our ‎‎existence, the events we go through and the situations we pass are from His thoughtful plan.‎
‎Isaac Newton‎ لا تشكوا في الخالق، فأنه مما لا يعقل أن تكون المصادفات وحدها هي قاعدة هذا الوجود، فوجودنا و ‏الأحداث التي نواجهها و المواقف التي نتعرض لها ، هي من تدبير عنايته.‏
أسحق نيوتن ‎God His temple is our hearts‎
‎God He dwells in our souls‎
‎God A song that the birds sing‎
‎And A melody the that seas repeat‎
‎God pours His love on all innocent, pure hearts‎
‎Kamal Keltah‎
الله معبده كل القلوب
الله سكناه كل ضمير
الله أنشودة يغنيها الطير
و ألحان ترددها أمواج البحر
الله يغدق حبه على كل القلوب البريئة النقية
كمال قلته We do not come to realize the beauty of life till we come to feel that we contain the time and place; that we are in full control of ourselves and lives; and that we have the freedom to choose our joys, principles and mistakes. It's amazing that none of this could happen till we believe in God
Khaled Mohamed Khaled أننا لا ندرك جمال الحياة و سموها إلا في تلك الأوقات التي نحس فيها أننا نملأ الزمان و المكان , و أننا مسيطرون تماما على نفوسنا, و على حياتنا
و على مصائرنا و أننا أحرار تماما في اختيار مباهجنا و فضائلنا و أخطائنا
و من عجب أنه لا شْئ يتيح لنا كل ذلك مثلما يتيحه الأيمان بالله.
الكاتب خالد محمد خالد
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.marigerges.yoo7.com

أقوال د . عباس محمود العقاد .. احمد بهجت وغيرهم
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الشهيد العظيم مارجرجس بالمنصورة :: † بستـان القديســـين † :: † منتدى المعجزات † :: † اقوال الآبــــــــــاء †-
انتقل الى: